Personal data collected by us is processed in accordance with the principles set out in data protection legislation. We keep personal data confidential and protect it against unauthorised access by third parties. Please be informed that we may process data as an administrator, or as a processor on behalf of another administrator.
Our websites, tools and procedures used in our day-to-day activities comply with applicable laws, in particular, those protecting the privacy of individuals:
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC. Dz.Urz.UE. L. 2016 Nr 119/1 (RODO).
- Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of services by electronic means, i.e. Dz. U. of 2020, item 344. 344.
- Act of 16 July 2004. Telecommunications Law, i.e. Dz.U. of 2019 item 344. 2460 as amended.
Personal data controller
The Administrator of personal data is ConnectPoint sp. z o.o. with registered office in Warsaw, ul. Zagadki 21, postal code 02-227, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw, XIII Economic Division of the National Court Register under KRS number 0000347615
Information clauses on the purpose, basis and duration of the processing of personal data and the transfer of data to third parties:
We collect and process personal data using our websites and social media:
For marketing purposes.
Any information, including personal data, provided by persons using our websites, e.g. in forms and surveys filled in by you, may be used for marketing purposes if you agree to it. Your consent is tantamount to accepting the receipt of information by electronic means of communication (particularly commercial information).
Legal basis for processing:
Your personal data will be processed for marketing purposes and also – within the scope of the legally justified interest of the Administrator – to establish, pursue or defend against claims, according to Article 6 (1)(a) and Article 6 (1)(f) of the RODO, respectively. The basis for the processing of personal data is your consent.
Period of data processing:
Personal data will be processed for the time necessary to fulfil the purpose and for the required time to ensure that any civil law claims which may arise in connection with the subject of your consent can be dealt with.
Transfer of data to third parties:
Personal data may be transferred:
- to state authorities or other entities authorised by law,
- persons authorised by the Administrator,
- entities processing personal data on behalf of the controller to fulfil the controller’s obligations, e.g. subcontractors and suppliers of external systems supporting the controller’s activity.
Transfers of personal data outside the EEA:
Personal data will be stored on servers located in the European Union and may be transferred on the basis of standard data protection clauses to a third country in connection with the controller’s use of cloud solutions provided by Microsoft. The standard contractual clauses used by Microsoft in accordance with the templates approved by the European Commission are available at: www.microsoft.com/en-us/licensing/product-licensing/products.aspx under Online Services Terms (OST).
Rights of the data subject:
Under the principles set out in the law, you have the following rights:
- The right to request access to your personal data from us and the right to rectification, erasure („right to be forgotten”);
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes, which stops us from processing your data for direct marketing purposes;
- The right to object on grounds relating to your particular situation where we process your personal data on the basis of a legitimate interest. However, we will continue to process your personal data to the extent necessary if there is a legitimate reason on our side to do so;
- The right to data portability of data processed in connection with the performance of a contract or on the basis of your consent and the right to restrict processing;
- Where the processing of personal data is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time. However, withdrawal of your consent does not affect the lawfulness of our processing of your personal data that we carried out on the basis of your consent before it was withdrawn.
We want to point out that a refusal to provide data or a request for data deletion may, in certain situations, prevent us from, for example, contacting you, informing you about our activities or even providing you with a service. If you do not want us to process your personal data for marketing purposes, you may object to the processing of your personal data for such purposes at any time. In order to exercise the above rights, please contact the data controller or the data protection officer. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority dealing with data protection.
Scope of data processing
Depending on the purpose indicated above, we may collect and process all or some of the following data:
- name and address, email address and telephone number;
- data derived from surveys completed by you on our websites;
- publicly available information, such as posts on social networks;
- unique identifiers, such as mobile device identifiers or browser cookie identifiers;
- IP address and information that can be determined from the IP address, such as geographical location;
- information about the device you are using, such as internet browser, device type, operating system, presence or use of applications, screen resolution and preferred language;
Cookies (so-called „cookies”) are IT data that are stored in the end-device of the website user and are intended for use on the website. We store HTTP requests directed to our server, which means that we know the public IP addresses from which you view the information content of our website. The browsed resources are identified by URLs. We also know:
- time of arrival of the request,
- time of sending the reply,
- the name of the client station – identification carried out by the HTTP protocol,
- information about errors that occurred during the execution of the HTTP transaction,
- the URL address of the page previously visited by the user (referrer link), if the user follows a link to our site, information about the user’s browser.
The above information is saved in so-called „cookies”.
We use „cookies” for the following purposes:
- adjust the content of websites to the user’s preferences and optimise the use of websites; in particular, these files allow the website to recognise the user’s device and appropriately display the website, tailored to the user’s individual
- creating statistics which help to understand how users of the website use the websites, which allows to improve their structure and content,
- enhancing security by controlling fraud,
- to obtain aggregated, anonymous statistical data,
- advertising and marketing.
Google Analytics – web analytics cookies collect information about how visitors use our website, the type of website from which visitors have been directed, the number of visits made by users and the duration of their visit to this website. This information does not record specific personal data about the user but is used to compile statistics about the use of the website on an aggregate level.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 – we use Dynamics 365 tools to manage the personal data collected in forms on our website.
Our websites may contain links to the websites of third parties. We have no control over and accept no responsibility for the privacy policies of such third parties.
More information about cookies is available in the „Help” section of your browser’s menu.